Product and development managers have a problem. Development projects constantly face the problem of delivering solutions on time, on content and at the right quality. In fact, up to 40% of all spending on projects is wasted as a result of re-work* and 60% of software projects fail to meet the intended schedule**. The good thing is that these problems become more visible in the agile and lean world. The problem is that they get worse when scaling agile development in the wrong way!
In the world of agile methods, this situation is common: A company has developed software by using traditional methods for years. To stay competitive, they have started to use an Agile method like Scrum or Lean Kanban in a small project. The initial project is successful and they discover benefits such as higher quality software, shorter development time and increased customer satisfaction. Now they want to start scaling with larger projects and several teams and wonder if agile still is the approach to use.
Our answer is simple: absolutely!
We help you to focus on interconnected backlogs across the enterprise, the next release, its date and content in visual context. With the help of semantic integration in Sellegi ACT you can plan all activities from a continuous integration perspective, always know which feature you can currently release and which steps are left to deliver your customer’s favorite feature.
Are you Absolutely Agile?
Sellegi ACT – Advanced Collaboration Tool puts everyone’s focus on customer needs, priorities, business value and release date.
Sellegi ACT enables all teams to prioritize their daily work in line with business priorities and roadmap. With all necessary information semantically integrated the teams move towards a business value perspective and are able to proactively identify business risks. Sellegi ACT enables product managers and project leaders to focus on customer needs and business value to keep the release schedule.
The information presented is based on input from all participating teams and your existing IT infrastructure.
Scaling your agile initiative
Sellegi ACT enables you to scale your agile initiative throughout the enterprise. Besides supporting enterprise grade process frameworks like Scaled Agile Framework and Disciplined Agile Delivery it supports you in multiple levels of backlog grooming and release train management. In addition to this Sellegi ACT also provides tracking and visualization of the overall project.
Keeping up with change
By visualizing an active rule based analysis of business value, risks and dependencies in system development, everyone is instantly and easily pointed to risks, conflicts and impact of change anywhere in the development flow. Product managers and system developers can see the impact of any change or addition to a project and finish projects on time, on budget and with secured content and quality.
- Optimize your release content while proactively managing risks
- Leverage the best practices from the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Instantly analyze the impact of change in large, complex software projects
- Prioritize business needs, features and development activities from a business value perspective
- Increase test productivity and coverage
- Get results – instantly
Creating transparency in your project
Information is hidden in various sources and only people know how they relate to each other. With Sellegi ACT all teams can connect information from various sources and build semantic traceability across systems in a visual context. Sellegi ACT is not a data mining application – it is a semantic integration across planning data and gives a simple and light weight environment to understand links between information from widespread sources
With Sellegi ACT you will
- Have a product road-mapping capability with real-time consistency control to development data
- Get immediate feedback if your plan conflicts with business or project priorities
- Access information from various sources in one visual project information central
- Provide a common vision for all teams and improve stakeholder communication
- Have traceability from business requirements to developed products
- Minimize waste by identifying parallel development opportunities while avoiding collisions
- Use drag and drop planning for different aspects of your project from a release perspective
- Spend less time on investigations